On March 6th, AMP-RI welcomed The Branding Edit at the Riff Raff Bookstore and Bar in Providence! The modern chic location created a relaxed environment where attendees were able to grab a couple drinks and network, while surrounded by all the knowledge in the world, books. Patsy and Brittanny shared how a business’s consistency within their brands social media equals trust. Instagram is the KING of social media, so a businesses Instagram should reflect the owner and it’s brand.
- June 5, 2018: The Brand is Me with Guest Speaker Katie McDonald
- May 1, 2018: When Mission and Guerilla Marketing Merge with Guest Speaker Mike Ritz
- Event Recap: April 3, 2018 – Mark Collins on 5 Ways to Improve Local Search Rankings
- April 3, 2018: 5 Ways to Increase Your Websites Local Google Search Ranking
- Event Recap & Image Gallery: March 6, 2018 – The Branding Edit on Visual Storytelling through Instagram