On March 6th, AMP-RI welcomed The Branding Edit at the Riff Raff Bookstore and Bar in Providence! The modern chic location created a relaxed environment where attendees were able to grab a couple drinks and network, while surrounded by all the knowledge in the world, books. Patsy and Brittanny shared how a business’s consistency within their brands social media equals trust. Instagram is the KING of social media, so a businesses Instagram should reflect the owner and it’s brand.
- December 4, 2018: The 2018 Pre-Holiday Mixer with AMP-RI
- November 13, 2018: A Scientific Approach to Social Advertising
- October 2, 2018: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Self-Publishing (But Were Afraid to Ask)
- Social Media Marketing: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (Panel Discussion) on September 4, 2018
- Special Workshop: A Consultants Guide To Standing Out, Charging More, And Winning Deals