On March 6th, AMP-RI welcomed The Branding Edit at the Riff Raff Bookstore and Bar in Providence! The modern chic location created a relaxed environment where attendees were able to grab a couple drinks and network, while surrounded by all the knowledge in the world, books. Patsy and Brittanny shared how a business’s consistency within their brands social media equals trust. Instagram is the KING of social media, so a businesses Instagram should reflect the owner and it’s brand.
- June 11: Content in the Modern Age
- May 14: Leading with Purpose and an Eye on the Future
- April 9: Welcome to Friartown – Building a Brand in a Crowd
- March 12: 3D Printing: Past, Present, and Future
- January 8, 2019: Are you a Superhero or a Villain? Lessons Learned Managing Client & Agency Relationships