A Scientific Approach to Social Advertising
Learn the Processes to Careful and Meaningful Testing and Iteration That Makes Advertising Exponentially More Effective
Featuring Marketing Author David Bradley
- an online physical therapy program reduce lead costs from $20 to $1.50 in six weeks
- an alternative health education company generate over 16,000 leads through a year’s worth of Facebook Advertising alone
- a CPA practice grow their business by 27% in six months while earning enough to hire additional staff and raise fees (and profits)
- As a business owner or executive, you can more effectively provide marketing leadership by providing the right perspective on advertising approach
- As a marketing agency or service provider, you can help clients develop more successful marketing
- As a marketing professional, you can help your organization realize a more effective approach and prove the value of what you do
- Have a timeless point of reference on how to view your marketing & advertising efforts
- Be able to improve your existing and future marketing performance
- Share the methodology with others to expand your organization’s results
- Identify marketers who have this performance-oriented method
- Develop your “marketing mind” in a simple, clear, but sophisticated manner
About Our Speaker
David J. Bradley, MBA | The Bradley Business Group, Inc.
David Bradley is a unique professional that has breadth and depth of digital marketing expertise with a focus on the process and management protocols that make comprehensive strategies possible and successful. His consulting firm, The Bradley Business Group, Inc., attracts clients ranging from venture-backed startups vying to break into the market successfully to nine-figure organizations seeking to transform how they market themselves today.
He has served on several boards and also serves as a Resource Partner and Mentor with SCORE and an Advisor with Social Enterprise Greenhouse alongside fellow advisors representing organizations such as Harvard Business Review, Yale University, Vistage International, Raytheon, and Bank of America.
David’s first book, Getting Digital Marketing Right, became a best-seller in Marketing & Sales and has received tremendous acclaim among small business owners and marketing practitioners. The book was used on the curricula at higher education institutions such as Concordia College of New York and Pace University’s Lubin School of Business. The online course variant of this book has collected over 11,500 students representing 135 countries as of the time of this book publishing.
Another passion, he provides performance coaching to professionals who have a high degree of opportunity and ability and appreciate the benefit of an asset focused on their success, an alternative perspective, and structured guidance towards objectives.
When: Tuesday, November 13th, 5:30 – 7:30pm
Where: Sonoma Bistro and WineBar, 7366 Post Road, North Kingstown, RI 02852
Parking is Free and Appetizers Will Be Served!
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
If you pay 24-hours in advanced, no. We will keep a record of those who purchased a ticket at the door and confirm your payment then.
Can you tell me a little more about what to expect?
Sure! We meet for about two hours, but follow a typical flow: between 5:30 – 6:10 people arrive, grab some appteizers to snack on, and network with others; from here, our guest speaker will present and take questions until about 7pm. At this point of the night, our program is complete, but you are welcome to stay and chat longer, or spend time at the restaurant or bar as much of the crowd will do.
How does AMP-RI membership work?
Annual members pay a single, $60 fee for the year and attend all events free! That’s a great value financially. However, you also get great benefits such as discounts to special seminars, free exposure through our website, and access to a network of over 500 local professionals and business owners to post job opportunities or share your own resume.